How to get there
Getting to Lisbon Lisboa
- Air Lisboa International Airport is 7km from the city centre and operates daily flights to and from major cities worldwide. Lisboa Airport has two terminals. Terminal 1 is for International Departures and Domestic Arrivals. Terminal 2 is for Domestic Departures only.
- Aerobus Carris Aerobus no. 91 operates a regular service from the Airport to the city centre. The time table runs from 07:45 until 20:15 every 20 minutes.
Further details here: http://www.ana.pt/portal/page/portal/ANA/ .
Lisbon city centre is well provided with public transport services. This guide was prepared so you know how to get (almost) everywhere. If your destination is not covered here, consider your options (on Google Maps, for instance) and travel by bus, train, tram and metro. For more about transports in Lisbon follow:
- Bus and tram (Carris): http://www.carris.pt/
- Train (CP): http://www.cp.pt/
- Subway / Metro: http://www.metrolisboa.pt/
Getting to Arquivo Nacional da Torre do Tombo (ANTT) National Archive, Conference location
- Address: Alameda da Universidade, 1649-010 Lisbon. On google maps.
- Coordinates: 38.754913, -9.156559
- Bus 731, 735, 736, 755, 764, 768. Nearest stops will be at Campo Grande/Av. do Brasil or Cidade Universitária.
- Metro Yellow Line (Cidade Universitária Station) and Green Line (Campo Grande Station).
Getting to Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias (ULHT) Conference location
- Address: Avenida Marechal Craveiro Lopes 2, 1700-284 Lisbon. On google maps.
- Coordinates: 38.759581, -9.154587
- Bus: 701, 717, 736, 747, 750, 767, 778, 798. Nearest stops will be at Campo Grande Norte or Campo Grande (Metro).
- Metro: Yellow Line and Green Line. Campo Grande Station.
From and to anywhere
Taxi cab During the week, between 6am and 9pm the price is 3,25€ + 0,47€/km.
At night, weekends and holidays the price is 3,90€ + 0,56€/km.
Luggage extra charge is 1,60€ (when larger than 55x35x20cm) and phone call extra charge is 0,80€.